Sunday, January 19, 2014
Autumn Clean Up: Extra and Final @ 9:24 AM + 0 comment/s
6. Live simply and do not complicate life. This is not about taking the easy way out because life is mysteriously exciting and full of adventures. This is about picking the simple decisions among the complex human problem algorithm in every life situation. Life is quite simple: There's always a way when it comes to wanting something, and the rest just falls under the "No" category. It's only when another person's freedom is violated and respect is denied that stopping can be an option.
I have gone through life with this simple mindset because there's no need to be absorbed by the warp of complications when I knew what I wanted at the first place. There are far more important things to feel in this life more than forcing a clean slate life, constantly ending relationships, sticking to values that will never be put into actions, and detesting changes that do not happen. (etc.)
As a reminder to myself, it is not healthy to seek for others who seem to love their distress. With these issues becoming common, people seem to forget what it means to live. I am not someone who liked emotional complications at the first place and I only wanted to have fun.
It is never wrong to want to protect without asking for anything back, it is never wrong to give unconditionally, and it is never wrong to walk away when I am hurting and suffocating alone. Feelings are valid and this is the only thing that can never be taken away from a person.
With this final clean up, I am done and free to seek for more adventures.
